Im usually not into this sort of thing but...

Mike Davis

Mike
Corporate Member
Three clues;
1. The company name is BeautySmiles
2. It is half or less the price of woodpeckers
3. If it is made in USA why is it shipped from Canada?

Search Amazon and you'll see dozens of offers of the same tool at various prices and names.
They all ship from the same company.

Raymond

Raymond
Staff member
Corporate Member
The Country of Origin rules have a lot to do with how it is marked for production and where it is made. As long as the majority of the components are made in one country, they can be labeled as being made in that country, even if the final assembly is in another country. Clear as mud, right???

mpeele

michael
User
That web site is a .top domain. TOP domains are a significant source of malware. I would never buy anything or download anything from a .top domain.

Mike Davis

Mike
Corporate Member
The Country of Origin rules have a lot to do with how it is marked for production and where it is made. As long as the majority of the components are made in one country, they can be labeled as being made in that country, even if the final assembly is in another country. Clear as mud, right???
Some of the comments on Amazon seem to indicate the photos and product do not match.

Oka

Casey
Corporate Member
Most of these only show in MM. But, this is something you can make easily. If you use Aluminum may not be that cool looking red, it it would function the same. It you made it out of some exotic hardwood it would look better.

Hmerkle

Board of Directors, Development Director
Hank
Staff member
Corporate Member
Buyer beware!
Caveat Emptor!

I have purchased quite a few things, knowing that it might be a scam or some cheap "pacific rim" junk - I have been pleased in some cases and sometimes I think to myself - you got what you deserved! ha ha

bob vaughan

Bob Vaughan
Senior User
Agreed.
Actually they are horrible for metal also, but usually that's the only game in town for getting accurate comparative numbers.

drw

Donn
Corporate Member
While, I don't plan to purchase this item, I have to agree with Chris, it does look very interesting...it could even be useful; but, I'll wait and let someone write a review.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS