Where to find yellowheart

Davebrad

New User
Dave
I am in search of about 10bf of 4/4 yellowheart if anyone knows where a man can get some please let me know. I am in western North Carolina but with the current situation don’t really want to travel to far and I don’t mind ordering and paying shipping online if I have to. I have looked at a lot of different sites online though and can not find any. Figured I’d reach out on here and see if anyone can help.

cyclopentadiene

Update your profile with your name
User
The Hardwood store in Gibsonville carries yellowheart. It is about 3 hours from Asheville and I assume they ship.

Jeff

New User
Jeff
Good sources to check with. I've read that yellow heart doesn't stay very yellow over time. True?

It's not cheap-about $10-15/bf.

Last edited:

Davebrad

New User
Dave
Good sources to check with. I've read that yellow heart doesn't stay very yellow over time. True?

It's not cheap-about $10-15/bf.
Yes I’ve checked with a few of them. Most all woods eventually change colors. Yea price is really spread out on it Iv found it from $11bf-$26 I found a board that was 9.02bf but it was $235

Jeff

New User
Jeff
Yes I’ve checked with a few of them. Most all woods eventually change colors. Yea price is really spread out on it Iv found it from $11bf-$26 I found a board that was 9.02bf but it was $235

How does $9.02/bf come out to $235 for 10 bf? That's more like 26/ bf.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS