Why are some pictures in threads full screen and some smaller that can't be zoomed?

JohnnyR

John
Corporate Member
I've only uploaded pictures from my folders without issues so this question isn't for myself. I've seen threads with links to photos and pages with multiple photos that can't be zoomed. For example Graybeard's great photos in his latest post I wanted to zoom in but couldn't. And this is not a criticism of his post! A sticky would be appreciate detailing the different way to post pics with the result of each way. Maybe it's out there but I couldn't find it and these how tos' should stay at the top of a forum such as media or resources or its own. Thanks

Henry W

Henry
Corporate Member
I believe when I have posted pis, I have a choice of sm, med, or large.... and large is just way too much on my settings on my computer, so I choose M or S.
Now whether these can be zoomed by the reader, that I do not know.

Graywolf

Board of Directors, President
Richard
Staff member
Corporate Member
I believe when I have posted pis, I have a choice of sm, med, or large.... and large is just way too much on my settings on my computer, so I choose M or S.
Now whether these can be zoomed by the reader, that I do not know.
I usually choose small and I can zoom on my tablet just pinching and stretching on the screen, however, when I do this it effects the picture quality and makes really seeing details difficult.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS