New member from the Hokie area.

blackhawk

Brad
Corporate Member
Hello all - I have actually been on here for a few months. I am in Virginia located between Virginia Tech and Radford University. I've been woodworking for about 30 years. My college graduation present was a Craftsman radial arm saw if that tells you anything. I have a 4' x 8' CNC Shopbot that I run for a side business. Since I work a full time "real job", I hide from my side business most of the time, but people still find me:) I just recently got into bowl turning and have been enjoying that.

Brad

KenOfCary

Ken
Staff member
Corporate Member
Welcome Brad. I used to live in Cary, but moved to the bustling County of Floyd not far from you. Are you the one that had that really thick MDF for sale a while ago or am I confusing you with somebody else? Anyway welcome to one of the friendliest websites in the region.

blackhawk

Brad
Corporate Member
Welcome Brad. I used to live in Cary, but moved to the bustling County of Floyd not far from you. Are you the one that had that really thick MDF for sale a while ago or am I confusing you with somebody else? Anyway welcome to one of the friendliest websites in the region.
Yep, that was me.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS