Free to a good home... wall cabinet and assembly table

DSWalker

David
Corporate Member
Wall cabinet is one I received from one of PhilS demo jobs. It measures 30" tall and about 37" width. Has 2 shelves. Comes unassembled but looks just like this one I installed. :)

Table is aprox 40" x 75". Forgot to measure height, but I believe it is about 30" or normal table top height.

Need to make some room in the shop. MIL is moving and downsizing and need to store some furniture temporarily.

Call or text me. 8 to 5 PM text is best due to work. Phone will be quickest method to reach me. Feel free to post here, but I've been so busy at work it is hard to keep up on the site lately.

Located about 7 minutes from the intersection of I-40 & I-95 in Four Oaks, NC.

DSWalker

David
Corporate Member
Should have looked at these before the picnic. I could use the cabinet. How deep is it?
Not sure as I haven't measured it. I think it is the standard depth for any wall cabinet though. Maybe 12"?

I work in Raleigh, so would be glad to put it in the truck and meet up with you if interested.

Pdkennelly

New User
Parley
Hey, I'm still interested. I've been organizing my shop and could use another wall cabinet. I'm thinking I could mount pegboard on the outside of the door for small tool hangers.

I'm near the 40/42 area. You can call/text me at (909) 289-7397

DSWalker

David
Corporate Member
Hey, I'm still interested. I've been organizing my shop and could use another wall cabinet. I'm thinking I could mount pegboard on the outside of the door for small tool hangers.

I'm near the 40/42 area. You can call/text me at (909) 289-7397
Sorry, the cabinet is gone to another member and he is supposed to get the table as well.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS