What are you bringing to the picnic?

Phil S

Phil Soper
Staff member
Corporate Member
While I was in the shop gathering up some stuff to give away, I ran across some items that I don't need but should not be free. So each item will require the purchase of a number of raffle tickets. You will get a working tool plus you will get a good chance of winning something else in the raffle.
Here is the start of a list - there will be more
Makita mini reciprocating saw with 18v 3ah battery and charger - 8 raffle tickets
Woodriver bench chisel set - I think there are seven - 7 raffle tickets
Stanley Bailey #3 plane - Good shape - 6 raffle tickets

This is to promote additional raffle ticket sales so prior sales are excluded -
Tickets must be bought at picnic, bring cash or check

robliles

Rob
Corporate Member
I'm bringing an assortment of items I just don't use anymore for sale. These include a Record #90 Fore Plane 18" long w/ hock blade and plane sock, Stanley Jack Plane 14" w/ plane sock, Kunz 113 Circular Plane w/plane sock, 9 piece Traditional Woodworker Chisel set 1/8" - 1", GRR Ripper GR-200 3D Pushblock, Stanley spoke shave flat bottom and curved bottom, Scorp, and two 12 pocket leather tool rolls.

Looking forward to seeing everyone.
Rob

Berta

Berta
Corporate Member
I am also bringing stuff for sale. Not sure what all I’m bringing. Chuck is driving his truck. ;-)

DTBoss

New User
Dan
Though it's for a good cause, I'm so bummed that I'm locked into a different event for this day. Just in case I can peel away, how long does the picnic last? Thanks and have a great time.

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
With the weather forecast for 90+, I think I will bring some extension cords and a couple fans.That is unless it makes someone mad. If it does make someone mad, one bit of advice, GET OVER IT!

KenOfCary

Ken
Staff member
Corporate Member
If I remember to load them up, I have a really nice set of Narex Chisels - they are metric and I've replaced them with US measured ones, but they still are a great set of chisels. They will be sold for a very reasonable price at the picnic - way less than they cost originally

Following Phil's example, these will be sold for about 5 raffle tickets - see me to purchase the tickets and collect your chisels.

Last edited:

KenOfCary

Ken
Staff member
Corporate Member
Though it's for a good cause, I'm so bummed that I'm locked into a different event for this day. Just in case I can peel away, how long does the picnic last? Thanks and have a great time.

We should be there until around 2-3 PM doing the door prize drawing - that's a totally SWAG estimate though. We'll eat around noon and then have a brief Corporate Meeting where we announce the elected Board Members, have some awards announced and then go directly to the raffle drawing. After the raffle drawing (which you don't have to be present to win) is the door prize drawing which you do have to be present to win.

I've talked to Coleman at Klingspor's woodworkingstore and he is bringing door prizes in addition to the ones we've purchased for the event. There should be a lot of stuff for woodworkers to take home with them if they just hang around until the end of the event.

Phil ordered great weather and it looks like his order was honored by the weathermen in the area.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS