Dewalt DW735 Planer Knives

BKHam

Bradley
User
4 sets. 2 sets are dewalt brand ($50 each new). 2 are powertec brand ($65 for both). one set was taken off while still sharp because i bought a spiral cutterhead. value of $165 brand new and sharp. 75$ for the lot. (price adjusted from previous).

Attachments

• knives.jpg
    knives.jpg
    4.4 MB · Views: 224
Last edited:

woodworker2000

Christopher
Corporate Member
I don't know how they compare in quality but the blades linked to on eBay are not DeWalt-branded blades.

BKHam

Bradley
User
having used both brands, they seem very similar. neither are carbide, just high speed steel. hard to really tell a difference. they are going to no use in my shop. however, i think i could probably make a cook marking knife out of one or two of them.

tarheelz

Dave
Corporate Member
Story of my life. I just ordered two sets from China a week ago. (Only three weeks of waiting left! Come on slow boat.)

Would have bought these in a second.

bobby g

Bob
Corporate Member
4 sets. 2 sets are dewalt brand ($50 each new). 2 are powertec brand ($65 for both). one set was taken off while still sharp because i bought a spiral cutterhead. value of $165 brand new and sharp. 75$ for the lot. (price adjusted from previous).

bobby g

Bob
Corporate Member
Sorry about the misunderstanding Bradley... I read too fast and came away with the impression that only 1 set had been used so I'll pass.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS