Trailer needs in June-July

Phil S

Phil Soper
Staff member
Corporate Member
We need to make a plan to get the trailer to Raleigh in late June. The AAW show is July 11 - 14, however I would like the trailer a few weeks earlier to make final prep for the show.

bowman

Board of Directors, Webmaster
Neal
Staff member
Corporate Member
We have the Boy Scout event in King on 5/4, not that we will be using many of the power tools there. I don't know of any event between this one and prior to the AAW event. I can get the trailer from Barry after this event, or one of us can bring to picnic and hand it over then.

Mike Davis

Mike
Corporate Member
I don’t see any events on the calendar. Are we missing something?

Can someone on the AAW committee mark that event on the calendar please?

Dee2

Board of Directors, Vice President
Gene
Staff member
Corporate Member
Be glad to add it to the calendar...if only I could find the right pathway. I don't seem to have any options for adding events via the laptop or the Surface, or lacking cognitive capacities.

Phil S

Phil Soper
Staff member
Corporate Member
I do not need the trailer until late june, but if the picnic is the best transfer time I can do that

golfdad

Co-director of Outreach
Dirk
Corporate Member
There is nothing on the calendar after the Cub Scouts event that I now of

golfdad

Co-director of Outreach
Dirk
Corporate Member
There were several....in a bag stored away. What happened to them?

Phil S

Phil Soper
Staff member
Corporate Member
There were several....in a bag stored away. What happened to them?
Yes there were three power strips. One was hung on a wall hook and two were under stuff on the floor.
Two were missing the ground terminals and the third had a broken case. They were tossed
I will pick up a couple of heavier duty ones

Barry W

Co-Director of Outreach
Barry
Corporate Member
Berta, I thought a new, quality power strip was purchased for the Charlotte Woodworking Show??

Barry W

Co-Director of Outreach
Barry
Corporate Member
No worries I will get two. I routinely find them when I demo commercial computer rooms

Thanks, Phil. Those will probably be the HD metal type which is what we need rather than the cheap plastic type. Thanks.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS