Trailer redo

Phil S

Phil Soper
Staff member
Corporate Member
Almost ready to roll. The excellent lathe shields that are stored behind the lathes were built by Charlie - Thanks Charlie
The new lathes are heavy, so we have a new mobility system.

KenOfCary

Ken
Staff member
Corporate Member
Not only do the updates to the trailer look great - thanks Phil - but the pictures added to the new site posts look incredible. Thanks to Ron for that and thanks to Phil for the work on the trailer.

Both of you rock!

Barry W

Co-Director of Outreach
Barry
Corporate Member
Not only do the updates to the trailer look great - thanks Phil - but the pictures added to the new site posts look incredible. Thanks to Ron for that and thanks to Phil for the work on the trailer.

Both of you rock!

Double ditto to all that Ken said!!:)

Michael Mathews

Michael
Corporate Member
Thanks Phil and Charlie! ...and if I left off anyone else that contributed to the Trailer Redo, thank you too! It was badly needed and I'm sure everyone will be happy with the new setup!

Jeff

New User
Jeff
Looks good. Are those the required safety shields for the upcoming exhibition at ??????? How does the new mobility system (pic 3) work in practice? What's the new dolly/lift called. Just curious.

I remember a thread about the safety shields being required but don't remember a plan for building them. How did Charlie build them?

Last edited:

Bear Republic

Steve
Corporate Member
That's a great improvement. Setting up and packing up will be a breeze. Thanks Phil! Looking forward to seeing the shields. With Charlie's creativity they will be awesome!

Hmerkle

Board of Directors, Development Director
Hank
Staff member
Corporate Member
We need to document how Phil loaded the trailer and maintain it.
Since we have "gotten rid" of a lot of stuff that was just in the way, we need to maintain the clean organized system Phil created!

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS