Mash Stirrer

Status
Not open for further replies.

riggsp

Phil
Corporate Member
A buddy of mine who brews craft beer asked me if I could make him a wooden mash stirrer with the name of his company on it. This is what I came up with...made of cherry with no finish so as not to contaminate the brew.

Attachments

• BF080796-9CE4-439B-ADAA-516850273E28.jpg
    BF080796-9CE4-439B-ADAA-516850273E28.jpg
    337 KB · Views: 343

Graywolf

Board of Directors, President
Richard
Staff member
Corporate Member
Nice hoppy looking stirrer. Stay thirsty!

riggsp

Phil
Corporate Member
Nice job. I like that you routed the cutouts. Should make for a more effective paddle and it looks great.

Thanks...all the cuts and chamfers on both sides were done on my CNC...I only had to do some minor sanding after it was done.

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
Nice looking paddle Phil! But does High Tolerance refer to one's capacity to indulge in order to enjoy your friends brew?:wwink:

riggsp

Phil
Corporate Member
Nice looking paddle Phil! But does High Tolerance refer to one's capacity to indulge in order to enjoy your friends brew?:wwink:

Thanks Bruce...I’m sure that’s part of it, but my buddy is a machinist, and he names each of his brews to reflect that...I’ve tried some of his brews and they're very good...he hasn’t gone commercial yet, so I can’t give too many details.

kg5000

New User
Kenny
I use VCarve Desktop and it is worth every penny. I used CamBam for three years before. CamBam is nice but the design and import tools in Vectric packages are so much more thoughtful and useful.

riggsp

Phil
Corporate Member
I use VCarve Desktop and it is worth every penny. I used CamBam for three years before. CamBam is nice but the design and import tools in Vectric packages are so much more thoughtful and useful.

I’ve had the chance to use almost all the Vectric packages as well as Mastercam, Bobcad, Rhino, Artcam, and Fusion...Vectric is by far the easiest to understand and use, and their support is second to none...I’m not affiliated with any of those or others...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS