September 2015 Contest - Bookshelves

Status
Not open for further replies.

Augie

New User
Augie
Hey All

Haven't been on here in awhile, life is always in the way. Saw this thread and thought I would throw in an entry, but after looking don't think mine will stand up. LOL
But here you are any how, made from Hickory, datoed the shelves in.

IMG_0581.jpg

tri4sale

Daniel
Corporate Member
In Wall Bookshelf.jpg

Simple in wall bookshelf to take advantage of wasted space between the studs on interior wall.

KenOfCary

Ken
Staff member
Corporate Member
These are great entries - hope we don't end up with more than 20 as that is the maximum number of entries in a poll.

If it happens, we'll figure out what to do if we have to cross that bridge.

tarheelz

Dave
Corporate Member
Thanks, Hank. These are mine but I must give credit to other posters who chipped in with mounting ideas.

CrealBilly

New User
Jeff
These are great entries - hope we don't end up with more than 20 as that is the maximum number of entries in a poll.

If it happens, we'll figure out what to do if we have to cross that bridge.
If you get to 20, pull mine - with all these great entries - I ain't got a snow balls chance in #### of winning.

Hmerkle

Board of Directors, Development Director
Hank
Staff member
Corporate Member
If you get to 20, pull mine - with all these great entries - I ain't got a snow balls chance in #### of winning.
I thought it was a popularity contest - I intended to vote for the guy with the good looking dog...
Now if Dirk would have put his dog in the picture (like he did with the hall table...)
:rotflm:

CrealBilly

New User
Jeff
I thought it was a popularity contest - I intended to vote for the guy with the good looking dog...
Now if Dirk would have put his dog in the picture (like he did with the hall table...)
:rotflm:
Well if he does... Well...

Last edited:

KenOfCary

Ken
Staff member
Corporate Member
We have a lucky 13 entries - we're closing this and starting the poll in a few minutes. As fast as I can type anyway. Watch this forum for Phil to announce next month's contest.

Good luck to all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS