A Thank You!

Status
Not open for further replies.

McRabbet

Rob
Corporate Member
Kudos to Charlie (Stickney) for hosting my grandson and me today for a warm welcome and personal tour of one of the nicest shops on the planet. For those that have never seen it, Charlie has a very well organized layout and has built practical and beautiful cabinets and features around every workstation he uses. He showed us his latest segmented hollow form vase; a thing of real beauty seen elsewhere in one of his recent posts.

Charlie, thanks again for putting up with us and giving your time!

Last edited:

Charlie

Charlie
Corporate Member
Rob, It was my pleasure. It was great being able to spend some time with you and your grandson. I wish we could have had more time. Please let me know next time you are in Apex.

FredP

Fred
Corporate Member
Kudos to Charlie (Stickney) for hosting my grandson and me today for a warm welcome and personal tour of one of the nicest shops on the planet. For those that have never seen it, Charlie has a very well organized layout and has built practical and beautiful cabinets and features around every workstation he uses. He showed us his latest segmented hollow form fase; a thing of real beauty seen elsewhere in one of his recent posts.

Charlie, thanks again for putting up with us and giving your time!

+ 1,000,000!:icon_thum His [crew] seems to stay out of site pretty good too!:wsmile:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS