Paolini ruler

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rob

New User
Rob
Received mine last week, been using it all weekend. I love it. Especially the scale on the end, the stop, and it's easy to find in the shop with the red color.

M

McRabbet

Mine came over the weekend while I was away, but I'm looking forward to using it. As usual, very nicely made.

thrt15nc

New User
Tom
So do I. i check on my order number and just get a automated reply from them " shipping to continue for the next several weeks."

Tom

PurpleThumb

New User
Jerry
Mine came over the weekend while I was away, but I'm looking forward to using it. As usual, very nicely made.

Got both of mine and really like them. I need two because I will always misplace one of them:D. Seriously ordered one for me and one for a friend.

KenOfCary

Ken
Staff member
Corporate Member
Still waiting, but then the wife said she ordered it at the last minute. It is a somewhat belated Xmas present.

- Ken.

drw

Donn
Corporate Member
Since I ordered both the long rule and the short rule, it must have delayed the shipment...I am still waiting.

Donn

merrill77

Master Scrap Maker
Chris
I put one on my xmas list but, alas, it appears nobody wanted to buy an xmas present guaranteed to be >2 months late. Go figure :dontknow:

PurpleThumb

New User
Jerry
Greg wants to know how we got ours and he hasn't gotten his yet. I told him it was because we are paying customers :);):)

wghatcher

Greg
Senior User
I got mine today and did not need to post here first. I got my shipping notice on Monday, so once you get that it should be here pretty quick.

Got mine today and just used to set router bit hight.... they need to make it a every time tool and not just a one time tool makes me wish I had bought the bigger one also

ehpoole

Administrator
Ethan
So, will anyone actually post a photo of this ruler? :confused:

I'm still trying to figure out what all the fuss is... lol.

My thanks to whomever posts the first photo!

zapdafish

New User
Steve
try giving them a call, they make a few extra for each run. I guess in case something gets damaged in shipping etc and once all the orders are fulfilled they sell the extras.

The tool is retired so those who waited, like me, have lost out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS