New shop buddy

Status
Not open for further replies.

timf67

New User
Tim
I got around to adopting a new shop buddy a few months back. He is a ~4 year old rescue that appears to be part Lab and part German Shorthair Pointer. He's a great dog, and enjoys the shop when I'm working with hand tools or finishing. He's not a big fan of power tools, he may be a neander... :eusa_thin

Rusty.JPG

JimmyC

New User
Jimmy
He looks good Tim, but can he use a broom ? Good luck and enjoy him, dogs give the most unsolicited love of all creatures, including humans.

PeteM

Pete
Corporate Member
Good looking dog. Maybe a new avatar? :eusa_clap

Here are my shop gals. They're more interested in the lizard that hangs around than any woodworking going on inside :gar-Bi

F_B_at_window.jpg

pete

cskipper

Cathy
Good for you (rescue)! Ours aren't too fond of the shop, but hope they will take to it more when we have more time there.

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
That's great news Tim! That is one sharp looking dude and hopefully, before long, you can convert him over to power tools. :gar-Bi

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
My avatar is my shop buddy. Will lay under the table saw during cuts:swoon:. Just don't grab the air hose and disconnect a sander or any other air tool:dontknow:. She'll run for the hills in a minute. Great looking pet you have there. We have five rescues and they are the best.

CLetts

New User
Carl
My avatar is my shop buddy. Will lay under the table saw during cuts:swoon:. Just don't grab the air hose and disconnect a sander or any other air tool:dontknow:. She'll run for the hills in a minute. Great looking pet you have there. We have five rescues and they are the best.
As I was reading what you typed, I was thinking my dog is the same way EXCEPT if you fire the staple gun. I wonder what it is about dogs and pneumatic tools? :dontknow:
(I also have 5 rescues plus 1 "chosen")

Glennbear

Glenn
Congratulations on the rescue Tim. :icon_thum It looks like he has the break time thing down pretty good. :wsmile:

JackLeg

New User
Reggie
As I was reading what you typed, I was thinking my dog is the same way EXCEPT if you fire the staple gun. I wonder what it is about dogs and pneumatic tools? :dontknow:
(I also have 5 rescues plus 1 "chosen")

[BShiloh actually likes for me to take the air hose and blow her off! :dontknow: If I'm blowing dust off of me, she'll come over and wait her turn!! :wsmile:[/B]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS