The Woodworking Show Returns to Charlotte

Status
Not open for further replies.

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
Got an email from Kreg today listing cities where they would be with The Woodworking Shows. Charlotte is on the list for March 25-27 , 2011. Checked Woodworking shows web site and sure enough, it is now listed. Charlotte wasn't listed as recently as two days ago.

Gotcha6

Dennis
Staff member
Corporate Member
Did they name a venue? I believe the old Merchandise Mart was sold to a church a couple years ago that was scheduled to close it soon.

sbarnhardt

New User
Barney
Just checked their website and they show it being at "The Park" which is nothing but the new name for the old Merchandise Mart. So it looks like the same ol' place!

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
I see a road trip in my future too. When to time gets closer maybe one of your Charlotte guys/gals can organize a lunch meet up.

Gotcha6

Dennis
Staff member
Corporate Member
I see a road trip in my future too. When to time gets closer maybe one of your Charlotte guys/gals can organize a lunch meet up.
Can do. :icon_thum:icon_thum

bwat

New User
Bill
When the Charlotte stop in the show tour was cancelled for 2010 I sent a few letters and emails. They all acknowledged that the Charlotte weekend was considerably less profitable for vendors than other cities. I explained the poor timing in 2009 due to several major local employer issues that hit the local economy hard. Earlier this year they acknowledged an open/undicided date and we again plugged a stop in NC - Charlotte or Raleigh. Looks like Charlotte has been given another chance for 2011 so I hope it is well attended so a tour stop in NC can be continued.

SSuther

New User
Stan
Glad to see them coming to Charlotte again. I rarely buy much, but I do like to just be immersed in woodworking stuff for a day. It's especially nice to actually try some of the tools and see some of our woodworking heroes teach their techniques.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS