Anybody need some new tool $

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phil S

Phil Soper
Staff member
Corporate Member
I have been asked to find a craftsman to build a shoe shine station to be placed in a downtown Raleigh building. I am hoping one of our members can take this on and make some cash.
The photo below is what we want to duplicate but in cherry instead. The unit is basically three tiers and the two seats on top. The bottom tier is 60" wide by 48" deep and 12" high. The second tier is 36"deep and the third is 24" deep. The drawer are on full extension slides. I would provide the seat cushions, the foot rest and the carpet. I would expect the builder to deliver and set in place in the downtown building. I can give you as many photos as necessary but our unit only has to look similar not exact.

If chosen you would be paid by my company not a third party and I sure we can arrange upfront material funds. We would be keeping this transaction entirely above board and therefore you would have to provide a tax id or accept a 1099 at year end -- we can work out the details.
If you are interested in doing this please provide a total cost estimate to me before 5 pm Sept 10 as I must respond quickly to the property manager. Production time can be slower, but once given the green light I would want the unit within 6 weeks. If you have any questions please email me as that works so much better than private messages thanks phil

100_0019.jpg

PChristy

New User
Phillip
Phil I do need some tool money but I also need the brain that would figure that project out - I hope someone from our many talented wood workers here will land this job with your company

FredP

Fred
Corporate Member
I sent a pm..... didnt catch the email part. sorry phil. I'll email also.

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
Fred from the things I have seen you build I pray that you will get this:eusa_danc
He's probably already done with it. The only reason he seems to take longer is because he's always fiddling with uploading the pictures :gar-La;

FredP

Fred
Corporate Member
He's probably already done with it. The only reason he seems to take longer is because he's always fiddling with uploading the pictures :gar-La;

:wink_smil some things are easy..... some aint!:rotflm:

LeftyTom

Tom
Corporate Member
Phil I do need some tool money but I also need the brain that would figure that project out - I hope someone from our many talented wood workers here will land this job with your company

My WOG (Way Off Guess): Looks like two chairs on top of 2 drawers, which is on top of 2 drawers. The drawer boxes themselves are most likely 3/4 the width of the drawer fronts. this allows you to reinforce the sides, back, and between the drawers.

JackLeg

New User
Reggie
:wink_smil some things are easy..... some aint!:rotflm:

It's "easy" watchin' YOU build beautiful stuff! :icon_thum

If you get the job, let me know. I might ride down and take you and Robert to lunch one day!(It'll have to be the buffet, I've seen that Big Man eat!! LOL! :rotflm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS