Raffle sales chart 2024

bowman

Board of Directors, Webmaster
Neal
Staff member
Corporate Member
Raffle Sales - 041024.png

Raffle sales are currently $4,445. We are at day 27 of 60, so we are almost at the midway point in our sales window. With $20,000 as our goal, I want to see the green dotted line cross the blue dotted line.

bowman

Neal
Staff member
Corporate Member
Raffle Sales -041824.png

We're halfway through our sales window. $6,755, which means were less than 1/3 of our end goal.

We have an awesome community, and a boatload of prizes up for grabs. Let's get those tickets! Let's move these green dots!

Dee2

Board of Directors, Vice President
Gene
Staff member
Corporate Member
And so much to offer in raffle prizes!!!!!!

Graywolf

Board of Directors, President
Richard
Staff member
Corporate Member
It would be awesome for folks to show their support for what we are doing. So come on down and buy some raffle tickets!🙏

bowman

Neal
Staff member
Corporate Member
Here we are with 24 days remaining in the ticket sales window.

We're not to the halfway point in our goal yet. Let's keep moving these green dots!!

1714089983633.png

Raffle Sales - 042524.png

Dee2

Board of Directors, Vice President
Gene
Staff member
Corporate Member
I’m still buying tickets. Are you?
Help us support the forum, the scholarships, the outreach, the workshops, ands the camaraderie by participating in the raffle fund raiser.

Graywolf

Board of Directors, President
Richard
Staff member
Corporate Member
I bought a batch yesterday and will buy more this week, how about you? It takes all of us to keep this community running. So pitch in and you could win one of the grand prizes.

mpholway

Board of Directors, Events Director
Matt
Staff member
Corporate Member
I just bought some for a friend. Say "Thank You" to someone with some raffle tickets.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors