Outdoor Sofa Table - Finally Done

JRedding

John
Corporate Member
My wife had asked for an outdoor sofa table for our covered patio and finally got it done. Took longer than expected due to limited shop time, but a fun project and she seems to like it. Made out of Iroko and finished with teak oil.

Attachments

• IMG_1008.jpg
    IMG_1008.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 151

Westpacx3

Jim
Corporate Member
My wife had asked for an outdoor sofa table for our covered patio and finally got it done. Took longer than expected due to limited shop time, but a fun project and she seems to like it. Made out of Iroko and finished with teak oil.
Nice table John, glad your up and running in the new shop. Still loving the jointer. My uncle stopped by and was dueling over it. I'm glad he took his 6 inch Jet to florida

Digimontus

New User
Digimontus
I remember when I built a picnic table for our backyard. It took longer than I anticipated too, with work and family commitments, but seeing the final product was so fulfilling. I used a similar finish, teak oil, for that beautiful golden hue. Your choice of Iroko must give it a sturdy feel. Your wife must be thrilled! If you're ever looking for more outdoor furniture inspiration, I found some great pieces on a site I stumbled upon while browsing for ideas. It's amazing how a simple click site can lead to endless possibilities.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors