Many issues of Fine Woodworking

buckaroo

Buck
User
I have a shelf full of old Find Woodworking issues. I would like to recoup the cost of getting them to you if you are interested, plus the cost of a couple of King's burgers in Durham (which is not is not inconsiderable these days). These go back 40 years.
Let me know.

creasman

Jim
Staff member
Corporate Member
Are any of the issues in the 1-100 range? I'm guessing not if they only go back 40 years (FWW began in 1975).

buckaroo

Buck
User
They go back to issue #22 May-June 1980. I don't have all issues since then. I can give you a complete list if you are interested. Started with the old large format, stapled binding.

danmart77

Dan
Corporate Member
I have a shelf full of old Find Woodworking issues. I would like to recoup the cost of getting them to you if you are interested, plus the cost of a couple of King's burgers in Durham (which is not is not inconsiderable these days). These go back 40 years.
Let me know.
I would love to have the FWW magazine collection. I live in Durham so it won't be tough to get them. Let me know

creasman

Jim
Staff member
Corporate Member
I'm working on completing my set, so looking for certain issues I don't have. However, rather than cherry pick your set I'll defer to Dan and let him claim them.

@danmart77 let me know if there are issues you don't want/need. These may fit into my collection. Also, I have a bunch of extras that might extend Buck's set for you. Will bring these to the picnic.

Thanks!

bob vaughan

Bob Vaughan
Senior User
That has to be at least 50 lbs of magazines. My collection goes up to issue 130 or so and I know how heavy those are.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS