The Finishing Store (Ad 2)

View RSS Feed

eCabinets Tips and Tricks

1. Drawing a corner cabinet with a left and right back and a center back in eCabinets.

2. Another method to remove the back ground from eCabinets Jpg images with Inkscape

This is a quick follow up video on removing the background from the jpg image that is produced in eCabinets presentation view.

I was asked if there was a way to remove the background that was showing through the window.

In this video I show you how you can get this done using the Mask and set method in Inkscape.

Subscribe
  3. Create a drawer slide hole pattern in ecabinets hardware hole editor.

I was asked a question on how to create hole patterns for drawer slides. As well as add them to the cabinet. Here is a video on how this is accomplished.

In this video I will demonstrate how to generate a hole pattern for drawer slides using the hardware hole editor in eCabinets.
    Then I will show you how to associate the hole pattern to the drawer boxes. ...

Updated 02-27-2016 at 05:58 PM by Scott Marshburn

Categories
    eCabinets Tips and Tricks , Quick tips
  4. Adding new hardware to eCabinets hardware database.

I was asked the question. Do you have anything on how to add new hardware that is not in my library? I need to add accuride 3832 guides in 22" and 20" I am very new to ecabinets and am having trouble.
    In this video I will show you how to add new hardware to eCabinets hardware database. I will also show you how to associate drawer slides to your drawer boxes.

Updated 02-07-2016 at 11:23 AM by Scott Marshburn

Categories
    eCabinets Tips and Tricks , Quick tips
  • Advertising
  • Classifieds
  •