Klingspor's Woodworking Shop (Asheville)

View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Cutting Threads in Dowel Rods

Hey all...anyone have experience cutting threads into dowel rods? I picked up a wood thread tap and die set. Tap cuts internal threads OK. The thread box simply mangles the dowel. I've tried maple dowels, oak, pine, poplar; followed the instructions; cut dry; cut lubed with oil; sharpened the cutting iron best I can...mostly made kindling for my burn barrel. Who's had luck?

Anyone try the Beall system, uses a jig and bit and user supplied trim router to advance the dowel into/past ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Drawing 1 piece flat panel MDF doors in Thermwood's eCabinets Systems

Hey Guys check out my latest video,where I demonstrate how you can draw a flat panel mdf door that can be machined on a thermwood router.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LS97...Awoq5ExtuSU0e2
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Making a time tracking application in excel vba part6

Hi guys. Check out my latest video on making a time tracking application in excel.
    Making a time tracking application in excel VBA part6.
    In this video, I will show you how to use the mouse move event to program the restore buttons to make them change colors when you hover over them.Please like and share this video if it helps you.Make sure to subscribe to my channel so you can get all of my latest tips and tricks https://www.youtube.com/user/ecabine...confirmation=1You can ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Making a time tracking application in excel part 5

<font color="#566270"><span style="font-family: proxima-nova"> In this video, I will be adding the rest of the Restore buttons to the toolbar. I will be using a frame control that will allow all three images to be grouped together. Be sure to like share ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Drawing a corner cabinet with a left and right back and a center back in eCabinets.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast