West Penn Grand Opening

View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Ramblings of a Middle Aged Furniture Maker 2

Thank God the people around here know how I am before they even hire me. I tell them from the start, ďDonít call me asking if its done, it will be done when Iím finished with it. Tell me what you want, when you need it, and then leave me aloneĒ I guess Iím blessed in the fact that Iíve been at it so long people are just used to me. Iím old, Iím hateful, and Iím hard to work with..but Iím also very good at what I do. Just ask me, Iíll tell you!.
    Iíve thought about having the phrase ďThis ainít ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Ramblings of a Middle Aged Furniture Maker

First I must set the stage for my story. Two 11 year old boys who would live at the sawmill or in the logging woods if it were not for the slew foxes and the mad rabies infested mud turtles that only prowl around after dark in this part of the south. At least that is what old man Crowse would tell us when he caught us rambling around his barn after dark. Some folks said he made moonshine but I never did find any reason to believe that a seventy three year old man who never worked a day in his life ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Working with eCabinets cut list in excel using vba

Hi everyone. It has been a few weeks since I have posted to this blog. I have been working on several videos that show you how you can use excel to modify eCabinets cut list in excel. Although they do relate directly to ecabinets, the techniques that I use can be used on any excel workbook.
    Here are the latest videos and there links. Check them out and let me know what you think.

eCabinets cut list in excel 4. Create macros that will check for edge banding and inset carvings ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. My first blog post on this forum

Hello everyone. I noticed that there are no blog entries posted on this forum. So I thought I would give it a shot am a complete newbie to this blog thing so any tips and suggestions are welcome.
    I would like to invite you to my YouTube Channel eCabinets Tips and Tricks. I have been using eCabinets since 2011. In that time I have acquired a lot of experience with this program. I would like to point out however that I am not attempting to compete with or replace their online training as ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6