West Penn Hardwoods

View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Formatting eCabinets Five Piece Door Breakdown with excel

Here is my latest video on working with eCabinets cut list in excel.
    Formatting eCabinets Five Piece Door Breakdown with excel Part 4

In this video I will show you how I use the replace method as well as the advanced filter unique records only and the SumIfs functions with excel vba. With these three functions I will be able to reduce the door and drawer front part list from ...
    Categories
    eCabinets and excel
  2. Ramblings of a Middle Aged Furniture Maker 3

Who would have EVER thought…one of our Carolina Woodworker brethren has wronged me! You know,since I've made all of 7 or so posts here and we’re all so tight, know each other so well…I mean, I’d even have helped him move if called upon!

Why am I so upset you ask? Well, I’ll just tell you but first a little backstory. In the last few weeks I’ve ran up on a deal on a Unisaw that I just had to have to replace one of my smaller saws. Shortly after that purchase, I found a good price ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Adding new hardware to eCabinets hardware database.

I was asked the question. Do you have anything on how to add new hardware that is not in my library? I need to add accuride 3832 guides in 22" and 20" I am very new to ecabinets and am having trouble.
    In this video I will show you how to add new hardware to eCabinets hardware database. I will also show you how to associate drawer slides to your drawer boxes.

Updated 02-07-2016 at 11:23 AM by Scott Marshburn

Categories
    eCabinets Tips and Tricks , Quick tips
  4. Importing excel tables into eCabinets Line Drawing Editor.

Have you ever wanted to list the components of your cabinet in the line drawing editor in eCabinets? If so then you need to check this video out.
    First I will show you step by step how to set up the table feature in eCabinets Line drawing editor. Then I will show you how to set up the worksheet in excel that will allow you to Import the selected data into the line drawing editor.

Updated 02-07-2016 at 11:38 AM by Scott Marshburn

Categories
    eCabinets and excel
  5. Quick tip on modifying face frames in eCabinets custom layout

Have you have ever needed to make changes to your face frames after you have placed your cabinets in custom layout? If so you really need to watch this video.

Updated 02-07-2016 at 11:39 AM by Scott Marshburn

Categories
    What's New in eCabinets
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast