West Penn Hardwoods (Ad 1)

View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Remove the back ground from eCabinets Jpg images or any image with Inkscape

Have you ever wanted to remove the gradient back ground from the jpg image that eCabinets produces from the presentation view or any background from any image for that matter.

In this video I show you how you can get this done using the free program Inscape.

Be sure to like share and comment

Subscribe

You can also follow me ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Create a drawer slide hole pattern in ecabinets hardware hole editor.

I was asked a question on how to create hole patterns for drawer slides. As well as add them to the cabinet. Here is a video on how this is accomplished.

In this video I will demonstrate how to generate a hole pattern for drawer slides using the hardware hole editor in eCabinets.
    Then I will show you how to associate the hole pattern to the drawer boxes. ...

Updated 02-27-2016 at 06:58 PM by Scott Marshburn

Categories
    eCabinets Tips and Tricks , Quick tips
  3. Formatting eCabinets Five Piece Door Breakdown with excel

Here is my latest video on working with eCabinets cut list in excel.
    Formatting eCabinets Five Piece Door Breakdown with excel Part 4

In this video I will show you how I use the replace method as well as the advanced filter unique records only and the SumIfs functions with excel vba. With these three functions I will be able to reduce the door and drawer front part list from ...
    Categories
    eCabinets and excel
  4. Ramblings of a Middle Aged Furniture Maker 3

Who would have EVER thought…one of our Carolina Woodworker brethren has wronged me! You know,since I've made all of 7 or so posts here and we’re all so tight, know each other so well…I mean, I’d even have helped him move if called upon!

Why am I so upset you ask? Well, I’ll just tell you but first a little backstory. In the last few weeks I’ve ran up on a deal on a Unisaw that I just had to have to replace one of my smaller saws. Shortly after that purchase, I found a good price ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Adding new hardware to eCabinets hardware database.

I was asked the question. Do you have anything on how to add new hardware that is not in my library? I need to add accuride 3832 guides in 22" and 20" I am very new to ecabinets and am having trouble.
    In this video I will show you how to add new hardware to eCabinets hardware database. I will also show you how to associate drawer slides to your drawer boxes.

Updated 02-07-2016 at 12:23 PM by Scott Marshburn

Categories
    eCabinets Tips and Tricks , Quick tips
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast