Klingspor's Woodworking Shop (Locations)

View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. My Latest excel project. Using a excel user form to transfer eCabinets face frame parts into line drawings.

If you build cabinets with face frames in eCabinets then you probably spend a lot of time dimensioning the frames in the line drawing editor. Well in this video I am demonstrating my latest project. I have made a excel user form that will automatically format the board stock listing worksheet and copy the selected cabinet onto my clipboard. This will allow me to paste the face frame parts as a table in eCabinets line drawing editor with just a couple of clicks of the mouse.

Categories
    eCabinets and excel
  2. Another method to remove the back ground from eCabinets Jpg images with Inkscape

This is a quick follow up video on removing the background from the jpg image that is produced in eCabinets presentation view.

I was asked if there was a way to remove the background that was showing through the window.

In this video I show you how you can get this done using the Mask and set method in Inkscape.

Subscribe
  3. Remove the back ground from eCabinets Jpg images or any image with Inkscape

Have you ever wanted to remove the gradient back ground from the jpg image that eCabinets produces from the presentation view or any background from any image for that matter.

In this video I show you how you can get this done using the free program Inscape.

Be sure to like share and comment

Subscribe

You can also follow me ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Create a drawer slide hole pattern in ecabinets hardware hole editor.

I was asked a question on how to create hole patterns for drawer slides. As well as add them to the cabinet. Here is a video on how this is accomplished.

In this video I will demonstrate how to generate a hole pattern for drawer slides using the hardware hole editor in eCabinets.
    Then I will show you how to associate the hole pattern to the drawer boxes. ...

Updated 02-27-2016 at 05:58 PM by Scott Marshburn

Categories
    Quick tips , eCabinets Tips and Tricks
  5. Formatting eCabinets Five Piece Door Breakdown with excel

Here is my latest video on working with eCabinets cut list in excel.
    Formatting eCabinets Five Piece Door Breakdown with excel Part 4

In this video I will show you how I use the replace method as well as the advanced filter unique records only and the SumIfs functions with excel vba. With these three functions I will be able to reduce the door and drawer front part list from ...
    Categories
    eCabinets and excel
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast