Klingspor's Woodworking Shop (Locations)

View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Making a time tracking application in excel part2

Making a time tracking application in excel part2
    Follow along with me and learn how you can make a time tracking application in excel.
    In this video, we will be declaring and setting public variables that will allow us to use them throughout the project. If you have not downloaded this workbook be sure to click on this dropbox link so you can follow along.
    If you are not familiar with variables and variable scopes
    Be sure to check out TreverEastons Video on variables here ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Making A time tracking application in excel part 1

Making A time tracking application with excel.Part1
    In my previous post, I gave you guys a workbook that I started on. In the intro video, I asked for any suggestions and/ or feedback. One suggestion was to make it look and act like an actual application. So I am starting a completely new program. You can download the workbook here. Then click on the video link and follow along. Please let me know what you think.
    -- Scott
    Categories
    eCabinets and excel
  3. Introduction to Creating a Time tracking workbook with excel

Hello, everyone. It has been awhile since I have posted anything here. I am working on a new excel project. That some of you may be interested in. It is a time tracking program in excel.
    You can check out the Introduction video at this link
    "Here":https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLfb...sbVtvA&index=1
    1Subscribe ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. How you can draw 3 cabinets with one common face frame in eCabinets.

In this video I show you how I took a one opening cabinet and made a single cabinet with three openings and one face frame that will allow you to assemble it as three separate cabinets. Then install those cabinets and apply the face frame on the job site.
    Subscribe to my channel
    You can also follow me on:
    Facebook
    Twitter
  5. My Latest excel project. Using a excel user form to transfer eCabinets face frame parts into line drawings.

If you build cabinets with face frames in eCabinets then you probably spend a lot of time dimensioning the frames in the line drawing editor. Well in this video I am demonstrating my latest project. I have made a excel user form that will automatically format the board stock listing worksheet and copy the selected cabinet onto my clipboard. This will allow me to paste the face frame parts as a table in eCabinets line drawing editor with just a couple of clicks of the mouse.

Categories
    eCabinets and excel
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast