Klingspor's Woodworking Shop (Locations) Ad #1

View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. A couple things about the Maverick . . .

My Maverick 3x5 came with a portable e-stop switch. I assumed this was an upgrade on the Gen. II since the e-stop on the gantry had been removed. I searched high and low on where to plug in the three pronged plug but I could not locate the receptacle. I finally called Legacy and they told me the switch did not go with my machine; it was for a 4x8. I'm not sure I believe them but OK.

Categories
    Uncategorized
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Images
  2. It Lives

I reconfigured the layout of my shop so it will work with the Maverick CNC and my soon to have Hammer K3 winner 79×48”. I ran the 220v line on Sunday and got everything buttoned up. I like how it all fits. I am creating plans for a wall mounted computer cabinet that will also house my CNC bits and wrenches. Until then, I am using a rolling cart that another tool usually sits on.

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. My CNC and the shipping nightmare . . .

I was supposed to receive my Maverick CNC on Wednesday, 02/28/2018, so I reserved a forklift for $225. The delivery was pushed off until next Monday so I paid the rental fee for nothing. :-(

I received a call from the shipper on Thursday, 03/01/2018, who wanted to deliver the Maverick today, 03/02/2018. I told them I could not commit until I confirmed a forklift rental for the day. Three hours on the phone and $412.19 later, I had confirmation of a forklift and called the shipper back. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Add Data To eCabinets Batch Using excel Spreadsheets Part 1

Add Data To eCabinets Batch Using excel Spreadsheets Part 1

This is Part 1 of a 5 part series that I Created. In this series, I will show you how to create an excel workbook that will allow you to easily select the item name, type, and directory. that is needed to import your items directly into eCabinets.
    You are going to want to watch all 5 videos. because I will be using some new techniques that I have never shared before.

Categories
    Uncategorized
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Images
  5. Cypress 6” T&G ceiling finish

Hi,

I’m renovating a 35 yr old house with cypress 6” ceilings and moulding.

They’re unfinished and I’d like to clean & brighten them up a bit.
    A woodworker friend recommended no finish, just Murphy Oil soap but I recently saw some beautiful ceilings (not cypress) finished with tung oil.

What would you recommend?
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast